The Center for Pharmaceutical Research was recently recognized by the Kansas City Business Journal as the “The Best Place to Work in Kansas City.” CPR’s attitude of teamwork comes directly from the top level and fosters an environment of cooperation and fun.
Our staff includes:
- Coordinator Assistants: 10 CA's are responsible for CRF completion, query resolution, and provide general assistance to the Clinical Research Coordinators.
- Lab Coordinators: Our 2 IATA certified phlebotomists draw, process, package, and ship all lab specimens.
- Regulatory: The regulatory team submits the regulatory packet and maintains the regulatory binders.
- PharmAsyst Enrollment Services: Our subsidiary, PharmAsyst, develops advertising campaigns, supports efficient recruitment decisions with previous statistical success, and phone screens all potential subjects prior to scheduling an appointment.
- Business Operations: BusOps and Front Office teams ensure the most caring interface for our subjects, provide accuracy in contract and budget administration, support business development and sub-investigator relationships, and coordinate financial and technological logistics.